What I'm Loving...

by - November 05, 2012

What I am loving this week...

Au Natural Baby!

These Winter Wonderland Leg Warmers! 99% off till the 11th. Get them before the holiday season. You only pay shipping so it's like paying less then $6.50 for a pair of leg warmers! All Leg Warmers are 99% off so go pick out the ones you want now. 


YUM!
My Body by Vi shakes! I was really skeptical because I am not a shake or smoothy person but I am in love with the Snicker recipe. It is amazing for breakfast and I add coffee to it. 
Here is how I make it
Ingredients:

1 tbsp. sugar free caramel
1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
1-1/2 tsp. Sugar Free chocolate pudding mix
3 fl. oz. Skim Milk
2 Scoops Visalus Shake Mix
  ice
6 fl. oz coffee

Blend all together and enjoy!



HOLIDAY!

These Winter Wonderland Leg Warmers! 99% off till the 11th. Get them before the holiday season. You only pay shipping so it's like paying less then $6.50 for a pair of leg warmers! All Leg Warmers are 99% off so go pick out the ones you want now.


CUTE!
These adorable wooden letters from Pink Taffy Designs. They are also having a giveaway right now if you want go check that out or you can enter right here!



Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments