A Day in the Life: Mondays

by - November 07, 2012

I have received many questions about what my daily day is like with being a stay at home Mom and watching another toddler. Each day is different for us since we spend some days at home, some days at Brady's house and then we have Kayden with us two days a week. Here is a typical Monday, this is my shortest work day.

7:30AM
 I wake up, get ready for the day, feed the dogs. I clean up the living room and wait for Kayden to get here.

Morning Sunshine! 
7:30AM: I wake up, get ready for the day, feed the dogs. I clean up the living room and wait for Kayden to get here.
Wakey, Wakey! 
8:00AM: Kayden is here!

8:15AM: Leave to pick up Brady.

9:00AM: Get home, feed Ace since he usually has just woken up and has been home with Branden. Branden leaves for work.

9:30AM: Lots of playtime!

Three cuties

10:30AM: Boys go down for a morning nap.

11:00 AM: Kayden has lunch and leaves at 11:30.


NOON: Boys are up and have lunch. 

12:30PM: Boys play, read books, sing songs, sometimes will watch a show.



2:00PM: Take Brady home.

3:00PM: Get home.

3:30PM: Ace goes down for a second nap.

5:00PM: Ace wakes up, I make dinner.
Ace feeds the dogs, isn't he sweet?

5:45PM: Dinner time.

6:45PM: Daddy comes home!


7:00PM: Bath time!

7:30PM: One on one time with Ace. Milk and story time.

8:00PM: Bedtime.

And that's it! Our day in a nutshell. What is your daily routine like?



Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments