Happy Family Organic Super Foods

by - November 29, 2012

My son is in that "snack" phase making meals a bit more difficult. He seems to be an endless pit some days and other days only wants to eat snacks.

I find that the easiest snacks are ones that are healthy, easy to pack for when we are on the run and something he can eat on his own. I found that Happy Family has some of the best snacks for our family. Their HappyTot Pouches are some of Ace's favorites. They are amazing because they are packed with organic fruits and veggies! I love that it is also wheat, gluten, soy and dairy free. This is great for little ones who may have allergies. The best part for me is I can hand him a pouch and he can feed himself without a mess. He has yet to master spoons or forks (well, he has mastered it but prefers to use his hands and yes this includes when he eats any type of saucy food.)

We also love their Happy Munchies. They are easy for him to eat for a quick snack and Mommy doesn't mind them either.

Feeding himself, making my life easier




Win it!



Follow @love_bren
Check out the current Giveaway!
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. They are so easy and perfect for busy, on-the-go mamas like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are easy to travel with & my babe can feed herself just fine. No spoons to bring or wash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that they are organic and that they seem like they would be great to have on hand when you are on the go. :)

    ReplyDelete