Welcome to the World!

by - June 19, 2011

My cousin Elizabeth had her baby today!! The baby was going to be a surprise and I knew she was having a girl. I just knew it. I would say "she" and so not mean to when we would talk and guess who was right?! That is right, ME! haha. I am pretty good at predicting baby's genders. I have guessed correctly on almost all of my friends and family except one. I am surprised I have had this good of a track record.
Anyway back to the beautiful new addition, who's name is Madelyn Rose! She is named after my cousin's grandma (her grandma was my grandma's sister). I think that also made me think girl because we are having a son and he is named after my grandpa and it just seemed fitting that her first baby would be named after her grandma who she was also close to like I was with my grandparents. Madelyn was 9lbs 1oz and 22inches long. She is so cute too! Sometimes newborns can look a bit crazy when they first come into the world but I looked at her picture and go to Branden "OMG, she is actually a super cute newborn!" Not that newborns are ugly but they just look like newborns, Madelyn has chubby little cheeks and a button nose. So precious! I am so happy for my cousin. I can not wait till our babies can meet one day. They live in Illinois so it may take some months but we definitely want to get them together!

Madelyn Rose

You May Also Like

0 comments