Cloth Diaper Prep!

by - June 13, 2011

I am prepping the bubs diapers!!!! This is when you know you have no life, you are super excited about washing cloth diapers.
This past weekend has been pretty busy. My aunts came into town for my uncles funeral which ws Saturday. It was really sad and kind of rough. My Mom was a disaster, which is understandable. Then Sunday my sister and I went to my parents house and met up with everyone and hung out and had a bar-b-q which was really nice. It felt like old times. Bran had to work so that was a bummer.
We were supposed to have our pregnancy photo shoot Saturday morning but I had Branden cancel it. I was to upset over my uncle. I couldn't even sleep the night before the funeral and when I did sleep I had bad dreams. After saying our goodbyes it has been a little easier to sleep.
Next weekend is Father's Day! I need to figure out a gift for Branden and my Dad. I am thinking something to do with golf for Bran. We are also going to the Keys so that should be fun. Not to much else is going on except I have a doctor apt. on Wednesday and we were supposed to meet the pediatrician on Thursday but I don't think Bran scheduled his day right so I might have to reschedule.

You May Also Like

0 comments