34 weeks, Haven't done one of these in awhile!

by - June 25, 2011



How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11lbs
Maternity clothes? Not really, some shirts though.
Stretch marks? Nope, I thought I had 2 small ones forming but I guess I was wrong!
Sleep: It's been bad!
Best moment this week: Finding out Ace is head down
Movement: He has slowed down a bit but now kicks more to one side since he is head down and curled up into a C
Food cravings:  Icee's and anything sweet
Gender: Baby Boy! Adonis Scott Eugene Kania, Ace for short
Labor Signs: BH contractions
Belly Button in or out? Innie still
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: My next apt. on the 7th to see what kind of progress we are making
Weekly Wisdom: People will always tell you the negative stuff about becoming a parent (you'll never sleep again, just wait for this or that). Don't waste your time listening to them.
Milestones: Baby moving head down

You May Also Like

0 comments