Not so exciting.

by - June 15, 2011

Oy! I keep getting my weeks and days confused. Next week is my next appointment and our pediatric appointment. Good thing since Bran isn't off for the pediatric one if it were this week lol.
I have been so super bored. I do basically nothing all day. I hate not working or having something to do. All my friends work so it's not like I can go hang out with anyone. Bran will be home at around 7 but I babysit for a few hours tonight so of course I won't get to really hang out with him. Same goes for tomorrow but then Friday we are off to the Keys! Yay! Hopefully it is pretty carefree. I think just my parents are going too so that should be nice. My sister can't go since is redoing her house and my brother works Saturday. I like that the house won't be crazy loud and busy. Maybe we will go see a movie too. We love the movie theater in the Keys. It seems so old fashion to us since the ones here are huge and always overcrowded and busy.
I wish I had something more exciting to write about but I don't.

You May Also Like

0 comments