Weekend Update!

by - January 22, 2012

Ready for dinner! 
This past week was my first week at my new nannying job. It is for a baby that is 3 weeks younger then Ace. It isn't too bad at all but at times it is a little tricky if both get fussy. Thankfully Ace has been such a calm baby and doesn't seem to be bothered by me needing to give extra attention to the new little guy. He was teething two days so he wasn't very happy and Ace just played and was laughing and happy like his usual self. The other baby is a pretty good baby too but I think he was having a rough time with his teeth.
Hanging out with Simon 
In the beginning of the week I barely even saw Branden so Saturday we were both off and it was so nice to actually spend time together and get things done. When we woke up someone surprised us with finding him on his stomach and then when Branden was doing tummy time with him he rolled over from his stomach to his back which he has only done once and I think it was kind of a fluke before. Now he completely gets it and is a little pro. Now we just need him to do back to tummy like a pro! After that we went to my niece and nephews soccer game and Ace and his cousin Gavin who are 2.5 months apart were dressed similar which was super cute. Then we got some things done around the house. After that we went to dinner with my cousins. I love going out to dinner with them. They are so great with Adonis.  It was a great day. Today Ace and I are just hanging around the house then going to a late lunch, early dinner with an old friend who has a baby who is a couple months younger then Adonis.
Tomorrow is Ace's 6 month check up. I am not looking forward to the shots. I am looking forward to finding out how big he has gotten though!


Watching Soccer with Gavin

You May Also Like

0 comments