Exciting News!

by - January 13, 2012

I am so excited to announce we got a new car! It is our family car. Before we got pregnant with Ace or got married even, I leased a Honda Civic Hybrid. I pretty much regret doing that instead of keeping my old Honda Accord because having a baby in that small of a car is hard. My husband and I have been talking about getting a new car for awhile now and decided we needed something larger for our family. We have two medium size dogs that also needed to be able to fit along with Ace's stuff. My husband had been searching for a car and found an awesome deal on a fully loaded 2009 Jeep Liberty (we decided against a brand new car because they lose so much value the second you drive off the lot and cars that are a bit older have lots their initial value, thank you Dave Ramsey for this! ). We went and checked it out and it was ours! I love it. My favorite part is you can turn the car on from inside the house which is nice because I like to cool the car down before I take Ace out into it. I was a little nervous driving it at first because I am used to a small car and the other SUV type car I have ever driven was my Mom's lexus and it is on a car chasis so it drives differently. Today was the first day of really driving it around and Branden and I were like two little kids who had to share a toy. We were taking turns driving while the other one sat in the back with Ace. It was funny but I gave him a couple extra turns since I get the car to myself tomorrow while he works. I feel so great about this purchase. It isn't a lease which makes it feel even more awesome because it is ours and we can really do what we want with it. We plan on keeping this car for a long time as we are trying to live by Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and Branden's car is paid off and we plan on keeping it till it dies. He is great at keeping up a car so I have faith in this car lasting a long time.
Here is our new beauty!

Jeep Liberty! 
My happy boy at the dealership. Such a good baby! 

You May Also Like

0 comments