Blog Award! *Edited to add those who get the award!

by - January 02, 2012

Lola over at Waiting for Baby gave me my first Blog Award. It is a fun one because it's a get to know you one. Here is how it works.

What to do:
1- Thank the person who awarded you.
2- List 7 things people may not know about you.
3- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them.



1. My family owns a funeral home.
2. I met my husband through Myspace Classifieds when we were both looking for roommates. 
3. I used to be a vegetarian and consider going back to it a lot. 
4. I had never been to a small town till I visited my husbands and thought towns like that only existed in movies. 
5. I didn't think my son was cute when he was born lol. 
6. I am always wanting to change around rooms in our house, I did this a lot when I was little too. I am never happy with how the house looks and wish I was better at decorating. 
7. I would love to be a teacher but there are no jobs here :-(


I will add who I am going to give the award to later since I have to work in a bit. 
Ok I am ready to add blogs who I am giving the award to! 
Here we go...
Heather
Brittany
Erin 
Kelly
Jessica
Sarah
Miranda
Kristen
Mallory
Emily
Maria
Jessica C. 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. This is awesome! Ive been blogging for a year now and have never heard of something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I think from the pics your son looks adorable! :) Congrats on the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do we post this on our blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, just copy the instructions and click on the award and post the link in the add picture thing on your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brenna! I just saw this :-)

    ReplyDelete