6 Months Old!

by - January 16, 2012


Happy 6 months to my handsome little guy! Adonis had a great day today. We went to the park and met up with some friends, then we went over to the place where I will be nannying starting tomorrow and he got to play with Brady for a bit. After that we headed over to my Mom's house and he always loves seeing her. She is probably one of his favorite people. After that we headed home, fed the dogs then went to Carters and The Children's Place while Acey took a nap. I didn't find anything so we headed home and we did a 6 month photoshoot, Ace ate some bananas while I made baby food and then it was bath time, play time, bottle then bedtime. Pretty busy but fun day.
I am so amazed at how awesome my son is. He is very silly, sweet and happy. I never imagined I could have such an incredible child.
This picture captures his personality, this is how he is all the time
Some of his favorite things are peek-a-boo, patty cake, books, especially Pajama Time and Goodnight Moon, "standing" up, his silver rattle and owl toy. He also loves anything that crinkles.
He is wearing sizes 6 to 9 months clothing, size 3 diapers if we use disposables and we just bought some new diaper covers because he has moved up a size in those. He still wakes up for one bottle around 5 or 6am but goes to bed around 8. No teeth yet. He has rolled over once each way but refuses to do it again. He is getting close to sitting up on his own too! He drinks about 5 ozs at a time but I think he will be up to 6 soon. He has eaten squash, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, bananas, avocado (tonight for the first time), carrots and a potato. I think that is everything. He is a good eater which is nice. Not picky yet. I am not sure yet how long he is but we have his 6 month appointment next Monday.
Ace and Kayden

Such Cuties

Enjoying the park



6 months old! 

You May Also Like

0 comments