Ace's Bedroom

by - February 14, 2014

I have been meaning to get pictures up of Ace's room for forever. I finally took some and here they are! I tried to find products that are similar to the one we have since a lot of the things I bought awhile ago.


AceRoom photo DSCN2785_zpsb7b1877f.jpg

The DREAM sign I got from Pier 1 about 3 years ago. I love it for his room.
Dream Sign: Similar

AceRoom photo DSCN2788_zps53d69dba.jpg

I took wood letters from Michaels and spray paint them silver. The shelf is from Home Goods. I love the look of it. Such a good find.

AceRoom photo DSCN2789_zps25bbb71c.jpg

Just a view of his crib. His little rug is from Target. I bought it probably a year ago. I am getting rid of it and want to get a red one. Link to the one I want HERE


AceRoom photo DSCN2791_zps4d1e492f.jpg

This dresser was my sisters. Its definitely seen better days but I love how big it is and is a really sturdy wood. I eventually would love to paint and distress it. The Uncle Sam painting my Dad painting when he was younger. He gave it to me when I was probably 16. It's one of my most treasured items. 

AceRoom photo DSCN2793_zps55da0864.jpg

A view of Ace's room from his door. To the right is his Boat Toddler Bed . We have it in there but he obviously doesn't sleep in it. 


Image Map


The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute! I love the stripes on the wall. Such a great name also! I love how original it is. :)

    http://homewiththecantrells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete