Flying By!

by - January 30, 2014

I feel like time has been flying by lately.

I think having a second baby does that too you even more so than with the first.

I can't even believe Everly will be here in about 2 months. We have so much going on in the next two months that I am kind of wanting it to help speed things up yet slow things down.

First we have Super Bowl this weekend. We are heading to my cousins so that should be fun. Then the next weekend we are going to DISNEY! It will be Ashlyn's first time. That girl has a pair of Mickey ears in her near future.

After that my bestie Kat is coming down since Bran is going up to hang with her husband for the Daytona 500. She's seriously the best!

Then the weekend of my birthday (March 7th) Kat and my friend Lauren are both coming into town to help celebrate my 30th!! My friend Christel also might come in, fingers crossed! I am trying to plan something fun for Saturday night with a bunch of girl friends so we will see how that turns out. Either way I am hoping I can get in that last weekend of fun before Miss Everly comes.

March is usually busy for us in general since we have The Festival of the Green Pig, my birthday, my nephew and cousin's birthdays as well. My Dad and Grandpa's birthdays were also in March so it was always a big month for our family.

Oh and in case anyone needs a good Super Bowl dip recipe check out my Easy Salsa Taco Dip! I am going to be making two other dips for Super Bowl this year but this one is always a hit. I love it!


Image Map



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have a busy couple months! But sounds like alot of fun things before she comes!

    ReplyDelete