Ashlyn & Everly's Nursery!

by - January 20, 2014

Oh hey there! Just me popping in again since I am forever MIA it seems like.

We have been super busy lately. The most exciting thing for me right now is Ashlyn and Everly's nursery! We are not even close to being done but we got things started on it the past week. Branden painted it, got the curtains up and we got their bedding. I am obsessed with it.

I had been eyeing this bedding for forever but I just kept thing maybe I wanted a more plain bed flowy type bedding but gave up and went with my original plan.

Here is the one side of the room, we still need to get their dresser upstairs and hang somethings on the walls but you can see the rocker and curtains. I am obsessed with the curtains .

 photo 1511180_10102470663337711_1052424735_n_zpsc4ec2bb1.jpg
Chandelier : Similar
And here is their bedding, sorry the quality sucks but this was taken form my Instagram! I am so in love with it. They had a super good deal on the 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set on Amazon and thank God since we bought two sets. Babies R Us had it too but it was way more. I love Amazon!! We also have Amazon Prime so we got free shipping, woot!!

 photo 1522240_10102481835508591_584508224_n_zpsb12df8b8.jpg

Cotton tale designs 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Lollipops and Roses

More photos coming soon. We will be finishing it up within the next week. We still need to get their monograms painted and up and then their dresser/changing table in there. 

Image Map


You May Also Like

0 comments