Team Pauly

by - August 09, 2011

I am sitting here nursing my beautiful baby boy and I swear it's one of the most difficult and yet most amazing things I have been able to do for someone else. I can't describe it and I don't think anyone can till they go through it. I say its difficult because he needs me more then I ever could have imagined and I am exhausted but supplementing and pumping has helped but I was definitely getting over tired and emotional from not taking care of myself enough too. He is such a little sweetie and he is becoming more alert and awake more. I can see us getting past this insanely tiring phase and hopefully moving onto a more relaxed phase with him.

Last night I got a night out with my bestfriend. We went to a bar where our friend Paul was having a viewing party for a show he is on. It is called Hell's Kitchen, you may have heard of it! He is doing great on it and he cracks me up. He has the most sarcastic personality so I love watching him. It was fun going to the viewing party and getting out. My sister and Mom watched Ace since Bran had to work. Paul told me I could give his sister a onsie and she can make me a Team Pauly onsie for him. So awesome!

Not to much else has been going on. We did get a travel swing from a consignment shop for our room so I was excited about that. It will help when I am pumping.

Here are some recent pics!

Milk drunk

Just hanging out before his bath

Shy eater

Team Pauly

cuddle time


My two babies

Looking at daddy

You May Also Like

0 comments