1 month old Dr. Apt.

by - August 18, 2011


7lbs 5ozs, 21inches
Today was Ace's 1 month old doctor appointment. He was pissed the second we got there. We went in the room and I started to feed him then of course he had to be naked for his weight to be taken. After that we put him in a clean diaper and waited for the doctor, I fed him till she got there and right before he had the nastiest diaper ever! Then he started peeing as we are changing him. Branden and I got our hands soaked trying to avoid getting him covered in pee. Then the doctor gets there and he is upset again because he has to lay on the table and get examined. Then he pees again in his diaper so we have to change him a third time lol. We left there with no more diapers in the diaper bag. I forgot my Mom had used the others last time I was at her house and thankfully I had checked the wipes before we left and had Branden add more to the holder, had we not had those we would have been screwed.

His one month old stats are:
Weight: 7lbs 5ozs
Height: 21inches

You May Also Like

0 comments