Almost 3 weeks!

by - August 05, 2011

First bath
My baby will be 3 weeks tomorrow!

He has been keeping me quite busy these past couple of weeks and I just love him to death but boy is this harder then I thought.
first bath
I am breast feeding and supplementing with formula here and there but hoping to cut that out soon. I need to get my supply up and I know that sounds like a contradiction because supplementing actually hurts your supply but I am also pumping so we will see. I am not giving up on breastfeeding though. I feel like it really has a ton of benefits for me and the bubba so I am sticking with it.

Mr. Ace is becoming more and more aware of  Branden and me. He is soothed almost instantly by me and more now with Branden than before.

2 weeks old on his quilt my aunt made
He hates his carseat so that sucks but hopefully he will get better with it. He has his good and bad days with sleep and nothing is on a schedule which sucks for me but works for him so we go with it. Nights are awful but it will only get better I know this, I just have to keep that in mind when I am overly tired and trying to figure out how to make him happy.
ears like Daddy's

Ace is a very sweet boy, I just love him so much. I can't bare to hear him cry so I pick him up almost instantly. No, this will not spoil him until he is older and he still does it so I am not concerned. Anyway here are a few pictures!

2 weeks old

sleeping on Mommy as usual

newborn pants don't even fit! 

10 days old

My two loves




My angel

You May Also Like

0 comments