4 weeks old!

by - August 14, 2011

My little man was 4 weeks old yesterday. He is so much more alert and awake now. He really looks at us and gurgles and makes all these cute noises. He is becoming easier to deal with at night as well. I have started sleeping with him next to meet and letting him nurse whenever he wants. It kind of sucks for me because I lay on my side all night and don't sleep as deeply as normal and I also don't keep blankets near us so it's not 100% great but its easier then getting up and nursing him in the glider.

Yesterday my sister's bestfriend Stephanie came to visit to celebrate her birthday and it was great seeing her. She is an only child so growing up we all were like sisters. I was their annoying little sister and they were my mean older sisters but now that we are older its so funny to do stuff together and enjoy being together. Those two were such trouble makers when we were kids so we never got along for long periods of times, even those two had their moments so we literally all got upset with eachother like sisters do. We ended up going to the store then to my parents for dinner and cake and then out to this place called Yardhouse for drinks then back home. It was a nice girls night out. My parents watched the baby and I kept calling and my Dad is like stop calling lol. I always miss him when I am gone even if it's only for a couple hours and he is sleeping while I am gone.

My friend Anna and her parents also came by to meet Ace yesterday morning. Anna is one of my favorite people. We met in highschool through my sister and always have so much fun together. We used to drive around and dance around in our cars and randomly honk and wave at people and goof around constantly. I miss her so much because she now lives in NYC. She also doesn't come down as much as she used to because her Mom moved a few hours away so its rare for her to be down and she had been down for a funeral so I didn't get much time to see her but I am hoping to go up to where her Mom lives when she visits sometime.
Not to much else has been going on. Ace has his 1 month doctor appointment on Thursday and so I am excited to see how big he is now. He is such a peanut.
Here are some pictures of my handsome boy!

4 weeks old

4 weeks old
Anna and Ace

Steph and Ace

A rare moment when Ace took a paci for maybe 5 minutes

You May Also Like

0 comments