Something Borrowed

by - May 14, 2011

Today has been a great day. I went to the beach this morning with Bran and we were there for about 2 hours. We went in the water and it was so fun jumping the waves. I used to love doing that when I was a kid and it's more fun now for some reason.
Then later I went to see Something Borrowed with my friend Maggie. It was really good. They kept it pretty close to the book with some changes that made sense for a movie. I am really hoping they make Something Blue. I loved that book more so hopefully they will do it. I love all of Emily Giffin's books so if anymore get made into movies I will be stoked.
Not much else is going on. I did get home and Tyson was having some issues with sniffling and his nose. I hate that he has this tumor that is making it uncomfortable for him. He doesn't act like he is in pain or suffering but at times like tonight, he does seem uncomfortable, like he has horrible allergies. I gave him a little baby benadryl and it helped so that is good. I just want my little guy to be healthy and not have cancer but this is the way it is and I have to just deal with it.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just finished reading Something Borrowed today and I'm hoping to read Something Blue too! I'm glad the movie was good- I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora, definitely see it! You will like it. There are a few parts that are different like Ethan lives in NYC not London and all the girl friends they have aren't in the movie but it makes sense to cut out the unimportant and focus on the important. After Something Blue read Heart of the Matter, one of the main characters, Tessa, is supposed to be Dex's sister. Its such a great book. You will love Something Blue probably more then Something Borrowed I bet!

    ReplyDelete