Baby Shower Dress!!!

by - May 16, 2011

Has anyone been to those frozen yogurt places where you put on your toppings and then they weigh it? Today I went to a new one with the girls I watch since the older one turned 14 today! I have been watching them since she was about 7 or 8 and I can't believe she is getting so old. She is an awesome girl and I just love watching her grow into an amazing person. I wish I was as confident as her at 14. Anyway we went and I usually get the cookies and cream flavor but tried the pink lemonade sorbet and it was so good! I am seriously in love! It's perfect for summer.
I also got my baby shower dress!!! I love it. I wasn't thinking I was going to get this kind of dress but my friend had a pic on facebook of herself up and it was a long maxi dress. I asked her where she got it and she said Dillards. She said they had a ton of them so I figured why not try and see if I could find one. I am so happy I went and got it. I love, love, love it. Here is a picture, please ignore my eyes, I look cross eyed but I was trying to make sure I got the dress on my camera lol.


You May Also Like

0 comments