Oopsie a Wee Bit late!

by - October 01, 2010

So at least I am not the only one who kinda, sorta forgot about Wee Bit Wednesday. The owner of the site I get this from also missed it so I am going mine now.



{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
negativity.


{two} what is your favorite dessert?
I have gotten into cheesecake my mother in law makes.


{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
their posture and  smile


{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
Early, I am rarely late to anything.


{five} have you ever fired a gun?
NO! I am more accident proned then most and have decided that when I married a man who grew up hunting that I would not be sucked into firing a gun for fun. I will not do it because I will for sure shoot myself in the face.


{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
right.


{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
I used to be a hardcore diet coke girl but now I like diet pepsi too but I am trying to not drink soda that much anymore.


{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
Doesn't everyone? 


{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
Peanut M&M's or popcorn and a diet coke.


{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
Heck yes! 


okay, now you go!

You May Also Like

0 comments