Vera Bradley!

by - October 13, 2010

I feel like crap! Last night I woke up to a sore throat and today I feel awful. I had to take a test earlier too and so I made myself get up and study a bit and then drove to school and took the test then came right back home and have been on the couch ever since. I wish Bran was here to take care of me but he is at work, boo! I have to babysit tonight at 7:40 so I am hoping its only till about 10 so I can hurry back home and cuddle with Bran and pass out.

On a fun note, I had been wanting this Vera Bradley backpack and so I told my Mom for an idea for Christmas and I saw that there was free shipping on sale items so she ordered it for me!!! I am so excited. I don't have any Vera Bradley bags and never really liked them all that much but I think the backpack would be good for Disney or the Keys. I hate bringing a purse to places like that. Can. not. wait!

You May Also Like

0 comments