Another Wee Bit Wednesday a wee bit late!

by - October 14, 2010


 
{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Nope.

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
It sounds like the theme from Sex and the City.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
I love hot chocolate!

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
My laugh is pretty "quirky"

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I look a lot like my Mom and am sensitive in certain ways like her but also very logical like my Dad and he and I have a lot of common interests.
 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Nope.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green! It's my favorite color.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
As anyone who knows me knows, Chandler is my love! 

{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
Nope. 

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
One time my Dad and I were making dinner together and he accidentally put syrup on our chicken because he thought it was terriaki sauce. It was gross.

let’s see your answers!

You May Also Like

0 comments