Dr. Apt. Set

by - October 26, 2010

I was going to try not to go to another doctor appointment and try to see if we can get pregnant on our own but as of right now AF still has no arrived and I don't think I have ovulated yet. I am getting really tired of this. I actually went and picked up Vitex because it is supposed to help regulate your cycle so hopefully that will help but who knows. My appointment is for the 11th and hopefully this time it won't take 3 hours. That is the one huge downfall with my OBGYN. They take forever to get you in because 1. they are so busy and 2. it is a 100% hispanic office and this is not being racist but a lot of time the hispanic culture is just more laid back about time. In a way I think it's nice to not stress or worry but when it comes to the doctors office I want to be seen ASAP. The only reason I haven't found another doctor is I love my doctor's office. The girls are so sweet, my doctor is awesome and positive. I don't even care that they sometimes speak to me in spanish lol. I actually kind of like it. I think it's one of the joys of living in South Florida. We have that culture no one else can say they have. It's very unique to us.
I am hoping he will give me something to help but I am not sure what the next step is. I know my blood work came back good and I am ovulating but the fact that my cycles are so long give me less chances to get pregnant.

You May Also Like

0 comments