Hot Pursuit!

by - April 29, 2015

Happy Hump Day, Y'all! 


I have been crazy busy the past two weeks since we went out of town two weeks in a row and I got a new job! More on all of that later.
Since we are all half way through the work week check out this awesome trailer of Hot Pursuit starring two of my favorite actresses Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara. 
This movie looks hilarious and I feel Reese Witherspoon's pain with everyone thinking she's shorter than she really is. 

Check back Monday for a Giveaway! 
Check out all the details…

HOT PURSUIT
Warner Bros. Pictures
In theaters May 8, 2015

Visit all the HOT PURSUIT websites - #HotPursuit
Follow on TwitterInstagram & Google+
Like ‘Hot Pursuit’ on Facebook
#HotPursuit

About the film
An uptight and by-the-book cop (Reese Witherspoon) tries to protect the sexy and outgoing widow (Sofía Vergara) of a drug boss as they race through Texas pursued by crooked cops and murderous gunmen.

Starring: Reese Witherspoon, Sofía Vergara, John Carroll Lynch, Rob Kazinsky, Richard T. Jones.
Directed by: Anne Fletcher
Rated PG-13


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This movie looks amazing! I like it because it is a comedy and Reese is one of my favorite actresses! I will have to see this movie when it comes out on Friday.

    ReplyDelete