Fun and Creative Easter Eggs!

by - April 02, 2015

It's almost Easter y'all! Who is ready for some fun dying of eggs? I know I am. This year will be especially fun since Ace is at an age where he can really get into it. Here is my list on some fun Easter egg ideas that I found while scouring Pinterest. Make sure you give all these awesome Bloggers some love too. I bet they would love to hear how your eggs came out!



girl. Inspired posted a DIY on how to get these beautiful Glitter eggs. I highly suggest you check them out for a sophisticated look. I have a slight obsession with anything gold lately. I am pretty sure I am not alone in this new trend so of course I thought gold Easter eggs would be awesome this year. 


For a fun Marble egg look check out Tot School. She has a great edible Easter egg dying recipe! Can't go wrong with this when you have little ones around. 


Here is an idea kids will love! Glow eggs! These would be so fun to do for a night time Easter egg hunt. Just make sure you remember where you hid them all just in case since these are real eggs. Check out Growing a Jeweled Rose for all the deets and all her other awesome ideas. 


Another fun trend that can be transferred over to Easter is the ever popular chalkboard paint! How fun are these Chalkboard Eggs by Craft Dictator?


And last but certainly not least are Frozen Easter Eggs, I mean it's not a holiday without a little Frozen, am I right? Check out these awesome ideas over at Alpha Mom


Need some easy and delicious dishes for your Easter party? Check out this amazing dip! And if you need a fun dessert check out my easy Tie Dye Cupcakes.


You May Also Like

0 comments