Mom Planner!

by - April 23, 2014

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

With 3 kids, two of which being babies, my life is a bit chaotic right now.
 photo 1505336_10102680716534421_3338175059866074549_n_zps9cfa9269.jpg
Baby K'tan Baby Carrier
I'm giving myself a high five if I remember to eat breakfast in the morning, it's that bad. 
I am seriously the most forgetful person ever so add the kids in, yeah, hot mess! 
I find the only way for me to remember anything is to write it down. I suck at using my phone's calendar so that doesn't work. I mean just ask anyone who really knows me. My phone and I are not best friends.
This leaves me with the old school option of having a planner. I know, I really should get it together and figure out my phone but I just don't get it.
 photo 81si4GM8dFL_SL1500__zpsbb2a28a8.jpg
Well, now they make planners for Moms, woot! I seriously get excited over the simplest things and this was one of them. 
 photo 91TQhuSeLvL_SL1500__zps3e13c48d.jpg
I got the Tools4Wisdom 2014 Mom Planner and it has so many great features.
 photo 91nN751Ev6L_SL1500__zpsa462f3f0.jpg
First of all if you want a place to keep your goals, weekly and monthly planner this is the one for you. It also has your day broken down by the hour so it's easy to schedule appointments and activities. This was my biggest issue with other planners. I would just write things in randomly and they would be all out of order. It drove me nuts. 
 photo 91xow-qgfuL_SL1500__zpsb3a927c2.jpg
The only downside to this planner is it's size. It is about the size of a notebook so if you want something you can take along with you in the diaper bag or your purse this will probably be a bit of a hassle. It is great for keeping everyone's activities and list in order so keeping it at home is not a problem for us. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


You May Also Like

0 comments