Sigh...

by - March 05, 2012

Mondays are nice for me because I only tutor in the afternoon so Ace and I usually go to the park in the morning. I love park days. We meet up with some fabulous mommies and babies. One of Ace's best friends is Kayden. She is probably one of the sweetest and cutest little girls ever. Her mom Lindsey and I joke that they are going to get married one day.
After the park we headed home to see Branden who is off and then headed to good old Target. They have an awesome deal right now on Gerber formula. If you buy two of the bigger cans you get a $5 gift card. We had done this in Daytona, combined with two Gerber checks and so they still had it going on today so we bought 4 more and used our two gift cards from last time, a $6 off coupon and two more checks. Its nice to get a good price on formula. I still wish I was able to have breastfeed longer because formula is so expensive.
After that we had lunch at this place called Tropical Cafe. It was really delicious! Then we headed home and Mr. Ace was being a cranky pants so I rocked him to sleep and just let him sleep on my chest for awhile. I miss the days when he would fall asleep so easily on me. Now those times are so few and far between.
Moments like that though are so sweet, I just love them.

You May Also Like

0 comments