Lots of Exciting News!

by - March 26, 2012

I have a few exciting things to post about.
1. Ace can say Mama! He started this on Friday. He would do it before but only when he was crying so to me that didn't count at all. Now he actually says it. I love it! It is his first "word"
2. He had an appointment today with a modeling and talent agency. They said he definitely has the personality for it (didn't surprise me at all) but they need us to bring in 10 to 15 photos to see how he photographs. They don't need us to do comp cards yet because they don't suggest them before the age of 3 since they change so much but good quality ones will do. We go back Monday to talk it over and if we like their agency we will sign the contract and get started. Hoping this works out well for him so he can have a nice college fund.
3. We are going to be looking at buying a house soon! Yay!
4. I am hoping to get some giveaways soon for the blog and starting up a Facebook fan page. I will update as soon as I get a chance to do this.
That's it for now!

You May Also Like

0 comments