Happy St. Patrick's Day

by - March 22, 2012

I have been told more then enough times that I am a pretty easy going first time mom. I credit this to years of being a nanny. I don't freak out over much at all. My son is also the farthest thing from a sensitive baby so that helps. He actually likes when we wash his hair and the water gets in his face and takes his breath away. I know, total weirdo.


This past weekend my family went to the Keys for annual Festival of the Green Pig celebration. It was awesome and it was the first time Mr. Ace got dunked under water. We were in the pool and he put his head forward and got some water in his face and didn't care. We decided to see if he liked going under. We blew in his face and dunked him real fast and he liked it. Go figure. I grew up around water, having a place in the Keys and boating makes it hard to be scared of the water so I was glad my little pumpkin is a water baby.
The weekend was awesome and I have more pictures to come but for now here are a few.





You May Also Like

0 comments