Christmas in Disney!

by - December 29, 2011

It has been quite a busy month for us. I actually have had issues with my internet as well so I haven't been able to really update.

Ash, me and Branden in Magic Kingdom

We went to Orlando for Christmas and it was great. My cousin and her family came over from Dubai and it was so awesome seeing her. She has two beautiful boys and I do mean beautiful. These kids are insanely good looking. The 2 year old Max has these insane blue eyes and gorgeous tan skin. Both boys have long eye lashes and just sweet faces. I can't believe she is a Mom. She never wanted children but now she has two.
Ashley with all her niece and nephews
We went to Magic Kingdom on the 23rd and it was a lot of fun. Ace was such a good boy. I got so many compliments on what a great baby he is which made me very proud. My brother's family also met up with us and their baby Gavin who is about 2 months younger then Ace is almost the same size as him. He is such a peanut. Both the babies were great and all the kids had fun. That night we went to Celebration because it "snows" every hour at night and by snow they mean foam. It was really cute. We got out there with Ace and he kept looking around like what is this!? We got some cute pictures of that night.
Tree in Celebratio
The next day we went to Epcot and it was so hot. I couldn't believe it. We got through the park pretty fast because we got there when it opened and then left early. We later went to my Aunt and cousin's hotel pool and hung out with a lot of my other cousins from my Mom's side and Aunts and Uncles. Unfortunately my sweet angel baby turned into a pissed off little guy. He started really teething that night and he was miserable. He had a hard time going to sleep and kept screaming in pain. I felt so awful for him. We had to leave early but it was probably for the best. I wish we could have spent more time with my cousins but thats life. Then when we got to our hotel we had Ace open two presents, he got a silver FAO rattle from my parents which he LOVED! I really wanted it for him because babies just love those old fashion ones.
Christmas Eve 2011
ICE
The next morning we opened presents and Ace made out really well. I didn't want to get him too much but my Mom got him a ton of clothes and my brother got him two outfits and a toy. My sister also got him clothes and some toys. It was a great first Christmas overall. Branden had to go to work so he had to drive back at 11am. We ended up going to The Gaylord Palms' ICE. It was really neat and it was Shrek themed. Ace freaked out and screamed then passed out. Poor guy. He was so miserable that day. His teeth are really bothering him. After we left we walked around the hotel which has different city themes inside, one is Key West. We then went to dinner at Shulas which was nice. After that Mr. Cranky Pants returned so my Dad and I went back to the hotel and my Mom and sister went to my aunts and cousins hotel and hung out with them. I was bummed to miss my last opportunity to see my cousin Tara but Ace needed to go to bed, he was so miserable.
Overall the trip was great with some minor teething issues in between.




"Snow" in Celebration

Christmas Eve 

This was at a Christmas party the week before we left 

You May Also Like

0 comments