Cabin in the mountains!

by - December 04, 2011

We had a great time on our trip to Tennessee to see Branden's family. We stayed in a cabin in the Smokey Mountains which was so scary to drive to but since we got the picture perfect view cabin it was one of the highest ones and wow, it really was a picture perfect view.
While we were there we drove down to Gatlinburg and just hung out and had lunch with Branden's Mom, step-dad, cousin and her husband. Then we went back to the cabin and hung out, had dinner and played games. The next day we just kind of relaxed and tried to find a Christmas ornament. We try to get one from every place we visit. Then we came back and that night did a Christmas with his family since we won't get to spend it with them. Ace got some awesome gifts from his siblings. Ace loved the wrapping paper and did pretty good "unwrapping" his presents. Branden helped but he was hitting the boxes with his little hand. He was so adorable. The we exchanged secret Santa gifts.
Our drive back wasn't too bad but it felt like we would never get home. Ace did great in the car again and pretty much slept the entire time. He hates the car normally so I was shocked he did so well both times.

Thursday was my last test and I now have my Bachelors in Psychology. It took me forever to get it because well, let's face it, it's my personality. I take forever to do anything. My Dad always described my sister and me as the tortoise and the hare. Ashley is always fast at doing things but sometimes does things so fast that she can make a mistake, this isn't always the case but its funny how fast she can pick something up and wing it. Me on the other hand, I really like to analyze things, make sure its done right and I take my time. So after forever and a day I will have my degree.

Nothing else too exciting has been going on here. We are getting ready to go to Disney/ Orlando for Christmas. I am beyond excited about this. My cousin Tara, who was always like an older sister to my sister and myself will be flying in from Dubai and I haven't seen her in 10 years! She was always the fun cousin and now has two boys and a husband, she never wanted kids so its funny that she now has a family. My cousin Tom and Aunt Lillie and Uncle Dave are flying down to see them and we will get to spend Christmas together! I can't wait!

I will update with pictures from our trip later!

You May Also Like

0 comments