Mini Update on Ace, Cloth Diapers and life!

by - October 13, 2011

I have been so busy it has been hard to find time to update my blog. I work part-time tutoring 3 kids, have class and of course Ace takes up the majority of my time.
I also have made a Mommy group on facebook for friends I have that have children who I haven't seen in years and their friends. We have had it for almost 2 weeks and have had 3 meet ups. It is great. I love meeting up with other Mommies.


Ace has really started to show his personality lately. He really started yesterday and this morning with me. He smiles and laughs and coos and gurgles. I love it. He was doing some of those things before but he didn't do it at people as much as he did at his toys. Now he is like hey there! I just love it.
He also will be 3 months old on the 16th! I can't believe how much he has changed in just a few short months. He is so amazing. I never understood until I had him the fascination Mom's had for their babies till I had him and he really started to do new things. I also didn't understand the whole "My baby is perfect" thing till him. They are just so pure, sweet and well, perfect. You never want them to be corrupted or have them see anything horrible. I want him to live in a Disney World state of mind for a long time, let him enjoy his childhood because once you are exposed to so many things that you don't need to be exposed to as a child you start to lose that pureness. We all have to grow up but I want him to enjoy being a child and carefree.
I weighed the chunk yesterday and he was 12lb 8ozs! He doubled his birth weight exactly. He has the cutest little round face. We are pretty much using cloth diapers full-time now. I prefer the Gdiapers and Flips to Pocket Diapers. Pockets are super bulky but somewhat easier to clean when there is poop in the diaper since you just dunk the middle in the toilet, swirl, flush then spray, the other ones aren't bad but the prefolds are probably the hardest to clean that way.
I guess that is my big update. I will try to do a 3 month post on the 16th!




You May Also Like

0 comments