Halloween Fun!

by - October 30, 2011

My parents had a little family Halloween party yesterday. It was super cute and fun. We had lots of Halloween treats and a pumpkin carving contest. We dressed Mr. Man in his bumblebee costume and he looked super adorable. My brother's kids also came and they dressed up and my newest nephew was a pumpkin. We got a lot of cute pictures too. Ace is 15 weeks old as well and he is just getting to be more and more fun each day. Today he was grabbing his new froggy toy and it was just so cute watching him try to grab it and pull it to his mouth. Soon enough he will really be playing with his toys. I just love that little guy so much!


How cute are the ghost ones? My Mom is so cute!  
15 weeks old! 
Adonis and Gavin


My sister got this for Adonis' first Xmas! 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aww, your little bumblebee and pun'kin are truly adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pumpkin is my nephew and they are only a couple months apart. Crazy how big a difference a few months makes.

      Delete
  2. What a cute set of babies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete