Ace's Preschool Graduation

by - July 06, 2016

This post is totally late, I actually wrote it and forgot to post it because, well, life. So here is my post from June…
 Ace has officially finished preschool! His preschool had a really cute graduation for all their VPK students at my work (I work at my old high school). Ace's class performed two dances, one of which was ABC by Jackson Five. Seriously, the cutest thing ever! Ace did amazing too. He got so into it. 
We were fortunate enough to have my sister, cousins and our neighbor Diny come to support him. Our neighbor is like a second grandma to the kids, she adores them so much. It was very special having her there. After his graduation we stopped and got frozen yogurt. It was nice being able to focus on Ace and give him our full attention. The girls stayed home with a babysitter so we didn't have to worry about chasing them around. Ace is such a good little boy and does so much to help out that it is nice to give him special attention once in awhile. 
Did anyone else's little one have a special gradation this year? Or maybe your not so little ones? 
facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments