7 weeks

by - September 03, 2011

My amazing baby boy is now 7 weeks old. He is so aware now, he will just stare at people and look at things and smile. His smiles are few and far between but he is getting it more and more.
Today my sister was giving him kisses and he smiled at her, she was so excited. She is so obsessed with Adonis, it is the sweetest thing.
We also had a little "sprinkle" for my brother and his wife. Their baby is due the first week of October but he really could come anytime since she has had so much preterm labor. This will be their fourth and final baby so it will be nice that he is close in age to Adonis.
Not to much else has been going on. I might be getting a tutoring job 4 days a week for 2 hours so that will be a nice little income for extras. I am dying to go shopping but don't want to really spend money since Bran is the only one working and we have a lot of trips coming up. We are going to Orlando the 24th so that will be exciting! I also get to see one of my bestfriends and her family. I miss them so much so I can not wait.
I am going to but I will update with a picture soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments