10 week update

by - January 08, 2011


How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
10 weeks
9 weeks
Maternity clothes? Bought jeans but haven't worn them yet.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Have issues with sleeping because I have a cold but even before that it was not the best.
Best moment this week: This week has been kind of crappy since I have been sick.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: hmm I guess Menchies frozen yogurt
Gender: Still think boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: Not feeling super fat all the time
What I am looking forward to: Doctor appointment that got moved to Tuesday

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep now
Milestones: Making it past 10 weeks! 

Right now I have a cold and it is awful. Last night I was up all night with a sore throat. I only took 1 tylenol at 1AM then another at 5 and then went to the Minute Clinic at 9AM and she told me I can take two if i need. I haven't needed to but if I can't sleep tonight I might have to. I think not sleeping is making it worse. I did sleep from about noon to 5 today. Branden has to work from 6 to 2am and he just called and thinks he has a pinched nerve. Poor guy, if he is in pain something must be wrong. He never complains when he is in pain or sick. I am hoping it goes away or else we will be heading to the ER. 
I am excited for my doctor appointment on Tuesday. It got rescheduled because my doctor is sick so I have to see another doctor. Class also start on Tuesday so I go to the doctor then have class all day. I am not looking forward to that. I just want to hear the baby's heartbeat to make sure he or she is ok. I also have anther ultrasound on the 20th for our 12 week NT scan. I can not wait. I think we will get a good picture of the baby. I hope we can find out what we are having. I have this insanely strong feeling we are having a boy so I kind of want to know if I am right lol. Everyone else thinks girl except Branden, he also thinks boy but both our Mom's think girl. Either way we are going to be so happy. I also just want to start calling this baby a name and not baby all the time. If we can't find out I won't be to upset though, I know we will have to wait till the 20 week one to know for sure anyway and even then you can get wrong results. 
Not to much else has been going on just work and now school starting. I promise to update more! 

You May Also Like

0 comments