13 weeks.

by - January 29, 2011


How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -1lbs
Maternity clothes? Wearing my normal clothes still but jeans are getting tight
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I am now having nightmares but last night I actually slept well.
Best moment this week: Getting our first 3 cloth diapers in the mail!
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Tuna melt
Gender: Still think boy but not as convinced as I was the closer we get to the gender ultrasound.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: SUSHI!
What I am looking forward to: the gender ultrasound and our Gender Reveal Party on the 20th
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm don't have any this week.
Milestones: Being almost out of the first trimester!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on being Preggo...I check your blog thru Hoping for a peanut! Just saw that you are cloth diapering! I cloth diapered my son for the first 2 years and have some diapers I am trying to sell if you are interested! I have pics of them too if you want to see them...BumGenius 3.0 All in one! I know...Random comment...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I wrote you on one of your blogs but if you check here first email me at brennakania@yahoo.com or find me on facebook at bren3784@yahoo.com and send me a message. That might be faster.

    ReplyDelete