Ace's 4 Year Old Interview

by - July 23, 2015

Last year I started a little birthday tradition with Ace. Well, two birthday traditions. The first one is a donut "cake" the morning of his birthday. We sing Happy Birthday and have a yummy breakfast. I also do a little interview with him and it's really fun to see how his answers have changed since last year
1. What is your name? Ace
2. How old are you? Four
3.What is your favorite thing to do? Play round and round on my bikes. 
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? Spiderman
5. What is your favorite food? chicken and broccoli 
6. Who do you like to spend time with? Kayla and Ti Ti
7. What do you do really well? Play on my iPad.
8. What makes you laugh? When my Daddy…(does some weird monster walk)
9. What is the best time of day? Going to Disney is the best world of the day.
10. What are you afraid of? Nothing when I am 4. Last time when I turned 3 my bedroom. 
11. Who is your best friend? Brielle, Ashleen, Gavin, Brody. I just love to do something with my Dad. I love to paint with him. I love to help him paint on my house. I love to play in the garden. Help my Dad grow flowers and I want to play with everything. (We don't have a garden)
12. What do you like to do with your family? Paint a picture.
13. What do you love to learn about? ABC's and learning alphabets
14. Where do you like to go? I like to go to Ti Ti's house and I love to go camping and I love to play at my house. (He's never been camping)
15. What is your favorite book? Tigers one.
16. If you had one wish what would it be? A racing one. 
17. What is your favorite color? Pink 
18. What is your favorite animals? Cheetah 
19. What is your favorite song? The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round
20. What is your favorite snack? Crackers 
21. What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN! 
22. What did you do on your birthday? We to the Kerris wheel (carousel), went went in the cars, and we just forgot to go on the train. We didn't go on the train. 



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This one made me laugh What are you afraid of? Nothing when I am 4. Last time when I turned 3 my bedroom. LOL Cute!

    ReplyDelete