That Red, White and Blue!

by - June 29, 2015

First of all can we talk about how little my babies were last 4th of July? I can not believe how much things have changed since that photo was taken. 
The 4th of July is right around the corner! I love everything about the 4th.
The fireworks, the food and of course the clothes! 
Dressing the kids in red, white and blue is a must. I have been looking at some cute outfits and I am in love with this adorable eyelet dress for Everly. I got Ace this red and white stripe top with a star pocket from Target. And I can not even handle the cuteness of these star bubble shorts. These would be adorable on Ashlyn. 
I am loving these American flag shorts from Charlotte Russe. I have a pair from Target that I love as well. 
We are planning on hanging out in the pool and then checking out fireworks at a park by us so it should be a pretty laid back day. What are your plans for the 4th?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love so many of the 4th of July inspired clothing items. I like the bathing suit and shorts. What a cute picture of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look adorable in their patriotic apparel. Hope you had a great 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete