Honest Company Trial Bundles!

by - June 24, 2015

Ok so I may have been living under a rock but I just recently got my first Honest Bundles in the mail and I can not say enough good things about The Honest Company's products.
First of all can we talk about the cute print diapers? I have only really seen prints like these on cloth diapers so it was a real treat to see them on disposables as well. I mean lets be honest, my kids usually run around in diapers a lot of the day. 
The first trial pack we tried out was the Diaper and Wipes Bundle. This comes with 7 diapers and a travel size wipe pack (10 wipes). Since Ashlyn has super sensitive skin and gets rashes very easily it's always nice to find diapers and wipes that are gentle on her skin.

The next one we tried is the Essentials Bundle. This is amazing because they are all travel size. I always hate bringing baby stuff with me when we travel because I never have small containers for them. This was perfect and free! This trial bundle came with a shampoo & body wash, face & body lotion, multi-surface cleaner, healing balm and hand soap.  
There are also Health and Wellness Bundle which I didn't get a chance to try. They have two options, Prenatal Once Daily & DHA Complete and Baby & Toddler Multi Powder and Kid's Chewable Multi-Vitamin. 

So you're probably wondering what the catch is? The only catch I found was that you have to pay shipping which is only $5.95. That is a great price for all those products! 
I also had the opportunity to try out their Fruit & Veggie wash. My kids love fruit and I never feel like water gets everything off so this is a great way to get fruit clean of any icky-ness. 
I always found removing wax from apples was the hardest so the fact that this does it for you is a huge plus! If you have kids that love fruits and veggies this is a must for your household. The only issue I had with this product is the smell. It has a weird smell to it but once you wash the fruit it's gone. No clue why it has a smell but it's all natural so that's really all that matters to me. 
Make sure to use the coupon AMBASSADOR10  to get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more!

I want to thank The Honest Company for giving me the opportunity to be an Ambassador and try out their amazing products.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Honest Company and their products! The veggie wash is great!

    ReplyDelete