Happy Father's Day, Branden!

by - June 21, 2015

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to this stud muffin.


Branden,
You are an exceptional father.

Thank you for working late into the night and waking up early to get Ace to school and taking care of the girls so I could go back to work. Thank you for always picking up the slack and making sure our house isn't too crazy of a disaster. Thank you for being my partner in this journey we are on with our three crazy kids! 
You have made my life awesome by not only helping me raise our children but by loving me and being there for me. You were born to be a husband and a Dad. You manage the kids and the house way better than I ever could and I am so appreciative. You truly are the best. I love you so so much!

Happy Father's Day, my love!



You May Also Like

0 comments