My Top 5 Baby Items of the Week!

by - July 21, 2014

Each week I want to give you all my favorite baby items. This week in my Citrus Lane box I got a couple really awesome items and I thought this would be the perfect thing to share.
Here are my top picks of the week…

Top 5 Baby Essentials

1. Aden & Anais Bamboo Muslin Security Blanket  2. Sophie Giraffe  3. Halo Sleep Sack   
4. MamaRoo Classic Bouncer  5. Sleepers

Both of my daughters like to put blankets over their heads to fall asleep. These Muslin security blankets are breathable and light which makes me feel a bit better when they want to cover their faces. 
I think we can all agree that Sophie is the best teether ever!
Sleep Sacks are a must for bedtimes when it's chilly. 
The MamaRoo bouncer both my girls lived in.
And last but not least sleepers, they are cozy and cute. 

You May Also Like

0 comments