Ace's 3 Year Old Interview

by - July 23, 2014

 photo ScreenShot2014-08-05at91252PM_zpsf7b19d55.png 
I decided for Ace's third birthday I really wanted to ask him questions that I could ask him year after year and see how his answers change. I didn't help him with the answers because I wanted to see if he would even understand the questions and what he would say. I was shocked that he knew some of them, like what a holiday is. Here we go…
1. What is your name? Ace
2. How old are you? Three
3.What is your favorite thing to do? I like to see the planes? (Branden took him to see the movie Planes: Fire Rescue earlier today)
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be Daddy.
5. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti (this is funny to me since it's always a mission to get him to eat this)
6. Who do you like to spend time with? Brody
7. What do you do really well? Sleeping too much.
8. What makes you laugh? Brody makes me laugh. 
9. What is the best time of day? The movies
10. What are you afraid of? I was scared of the windows.
11. Who is your best friend? Elsa (from Frozen)
12. What do you like to do with your family? It was so much fun at the movies. (he only went with Branden)
13. What do you love to learn about? E. The letters. (he has a DVD about the letters.)
14. Where do you like to go? Left. (ok) 
15. What is your favorite book? Thomas! (my least favorite, awesome)
16. If you had one wish what would it be? Six! (Yep)
17. What is your favorite color? Red
18. What is your favorite animals? Giraffe
19. What is your favorite song? The Monkey Joe's song (????)
20. What is your favorite snack? Gummies and cookie bar (nutrigrain bar)
21. What is your favorite holiday? HALLOWEEN! 
22. What did you do on your birthday? It was my Thomas birthday, it was my Lightning Mcqueen birthday. (We had a party at a gymnastics place and on his actual birthday went to the beach, Monkey Joes and had my brother and sister's families over.) 



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I cant believe our boys are 3!!! I need to do something like this for N

    ReplyDelete