Happy 4 Years My Love!

by - August 01, 2013

It has been 4 crazy years since I married the man who would be by my side through the best and worst days of my life.

 photo 5888_689226961531_3325812_n_zps8ac63ddb.jpg
He if the other half of my beautiful son and the other half of my heart.

 photo IMAG0389_zps3df183f3.jpg
I never would have thought when we met 6 years ago that we would have been through so much together but here we are and we are blessed with more than we could have ever imagined.

Thank you, Branden, for being the man you are. You are loving, strong, responsible, an amazing father, a Mama's boy, an incredible husband, a great brother and friend. You are honest and are who you are.

 photo DSCN1245_zpsc64cf941.jpg Thank you for all you do for our little family. Without you we wouldn't be whole.




Image Map


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments