Just Give Me a Reason!

by - April 15, 2013

Is everyone else as obsessed with this song as I am? I can not get over how cute Pink and her husband are in this video too and who does love Nate Ruess? His voice is ah-mah-zing!
I could just replay this video over and over and not get sick of it. I am wondering if this has to do with their break up/divorce awhile back and then getting back together? Who knows.
Anyway I had to share my hardcore obsession. I already have a total girl crush on Pink as it is.




The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I thought I was the only person obsessed with this song! :) LOVE Pink so so so much. She's my favey. Most mornings I wake up with this song in my head, haha. Showing Pink love from http://jessiejoathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete