Thoughts on my baby boy!

by - April 07, 2011

Today I had a doctor appointment. Nothing to exciting except I got an ultrasound but it was so early so I got there in a rush and hadn't eaten so he was kind of rolling around but not doing much where I could see his face moving, it was face on and I like seeing his profile because you can see more. He did show me his little hand. It is so amazing having this little guy in my belly. I can not wait to have him here in the flesh and just snuggle with him and kiss him and see Branden with him. I think that is one of the most amazing things, thinking about your husband holding the child you both made out of love and the want to start a family together. I think of all the things we get to do with him, the things I have longed to do as a family like going to the pumpkin patch with him and giving him fun little gifts for Valentine's Day and an Easter basket. All those things I have dreamed about. My Mom was always so great at doing things like that for us and I can not wait to get to this all for him. I can not wait to see Branden play sports with him when he is older. I can just see him coaching something because he is such a sports nut and because his hand got screwed up when he was a child I know he wants our son to be able to do all the things he wasn't as able to do.
I also can not express how excited I am to have a son. I always wanted to have a daughter to do all the girlie things with but when I think of having a mini Branden running around it really makes me so happy. He is such a good man and let's be honest, a gorgeous man, so I just think about having this handsome little guy running around and if he is anything like his Dad, charming people with his adorable smile. I can not wait to see who he looks like and his personality.

You May Also Like

0 comments