24 weeks

by - April 10, 2011

I need to get a picture so I will try to take one soon. Today I went with my Mom to pick out babyshower decorations! So fun! We got a few cute things so I am getting pretty excited!!!!
How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs total
Maternity clothes? Some things but my jeans still work well, I need some tops
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: The other night Adonis woke me up bouncing around in there but overall not bad
Best moment this week: Branden feeling the baby this morning
Movement: he is a kicking machine!
Food cravings: chicken quesadilla salad, escargot from Capriccios
Gender: Baby Boy! Adonis Scott Eugene Kania, Ace for short
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: having clothes I like wearing
What I am looking forward to: getting closer to meeting our baby boy, our babyshower
Weekly Wisdom: The friends who are there for you during your pregnancy will be your friends forever.
Milestones: Bran feeling the baby kick! 

You May Also Like

0 comments