23 weeks!

by - April 04, 2011

I am 23 weeks along! I have not been great about updating but then again not much has been going on until this past week. On Friday, Branden and I went to see Wicked! It was really good. Some parts were a bit boring but I loved the first half and how the Wicked Witch became wicked.
Saturday night my friend Dio was in town from Brazil and we went to this place on Los Olas called Rocco's Tacos. I was so excited to finally go out and do something "normal". I feel like I haven't been out doing something fun after 9PM with friends in a long time. We had a great time and Dio was so excited for us and it's so fun to see your guy friends happy about a baby. Him and my friend Keith are two of my most favorite guy friends ever. We have always had funny friendships with lots of joking around and sarcasm and jokes.
Baby Adonis has been kicking a lot more. His kicks are getting strong and I can see him kick now. It is pretty cool. Bran thinks he felt him kick, which I am pretty sure he didn't so I have been trying to get him to feel him ever since but then he stops kicking. Stubborn little boy!

Ash, me, Bran, Ashley, Ryan and Dio

23 weeks

Blurry but a front view!

You May Also Like

0 comments