My letter to 3 year old Everly!

by - March 25, 2017

Happy Birthday my little Gertie Trudie! We love you so so much. 
 
Outfit
You are our spunky, goofy, raspy voiced sweet pea. 
You are the girl who makes everyone laugh by making goofy faces and being super silly and cute. You have no shame. You finally love the water, thank God! You are obsessed with "baby shorts" which are just shorts but for some reason you like anything to do with babies. You are hardcore in love with babies and baby dolls and being a mommy. You often carry around two dolls or stuffed animals on your hips. It reminds me of the good old (crazy) days when I was carrying around you and your sister all the time. 
  
You absolutely love school. Your teacher Miss Monique is probably one of your most favorite people. You also gravitate to guys, always have. I think because you are such a spunky, crazy girl you love the energy guys put out. You are very similar to Ace and you two are very wild together and will wrestle. 
  
My favorite thing you say is "I love you so much!" it's not just I love you but you always add that last part. It's precious. You also say "I swear to God!" Which you really shouldn't but it's funny and you know it. Your goal in life is to make people laugh. 
 
You are also my helper and cleaner upper. You take after your Dad a lot in this way. You take after me with your tantrums and dramatics. Very similar to me as a little girl, whoops. 
  
You are very quick and athletic still. You pick things up quickly and are very physical. You love running around, riding bikes and playing outside. 
 
You color inside the lines which I find so cool for a child under 3. You were never taught or told to do this by us you just did it. 
 
You are also so generous. You don't mind sharing (unless it's one of your babies) and often will bend to Ashlyn because she is much more stubborn than you. Your best friend is your sister. I didn't realize how connected you two really were till I saw another child try to come play with you two and you two just had this way with one another that no one else really got till a set of twins came along and for some reason the 4 of you worked. It was super cool to see. 
  
My sweet girl you have grown into such a magnificent person. Whenever I look at you I think of the song "Here Comes the Sun" because your smile is so bright and beautiful. Your eyes shine. You just have this way about you that can make anyone smile. I love you so much my little Gert Gert. 
 Love, 
Mommy
 
facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments